6 Day Intensive
for Unresolved pain is toxic to one’s soul and can manifest into self-destructive behaviors such as eating disorders, alcoholism, broken relationships with loved ones, intimacy issues, isolation, anger, and other disruptions.
In the 6 day program, you will begin to unearth the roots of pain and start a “detoxification” of all the unresolved emotional, chemical, physical, and spiritual manifestations that bind your soul. Armed with and the knowledge of how to fill your soul with self-love, worth, and trust, one can begin to live life free from the bonds of pain.
- Those who are currently working with a therapist on but need more time than an hour session to break through to their core.
- Those who need treatment but cannot commit to 42 days yet still want to take the beginning steps toward a new outlook and understanding to support the road to recovery.
- Those who have been to treatment and are in recovery and have a feeling of fear of relapse or need to re-center oneself.
If you are open to the process and willing to do the work and let go of some control for a week and if you want healing, our Intensive Programs are for you!
What our attendees have said about this program:
- “…one of the most life-altering weeks I have ever experienced.”
- “Phenomenal. A week of inner-exploration and realization of why I continue to engage in the thought process of my addiction to food”
- “I have been in treatment several times and nothing compares to this week of extraordinary work and commitment by the facilitators.”
- “The Week-long Intensive is just what the name implies… a week of intensive work.”
Call 1-800-588-HOPE to reserve your spot today and to inquire about program costs.
- All workshops, meetings and activities
- Room and board; daily meals*
- Roundtrip transportation (from Abilene Regional Airport to Shades of Hope)
* All meals contain no sugar or white flour (i.e. “abstinent”)
What’s Not Included
- Psychiatric services
- Medical evaluation
- Airfare from home airport to Abilene Regional Airport.