Unresolved pain is toxic to one’s soul and can manifest into self-destructive behaviors such as eating disorders, alcoholism, broken relationships with loved ones, intimacy issues, isolation, anger, and other disruptions.
In the Intensive Week program, you will begin to unearth the roots of pain and start a “detoxification” of all the unresolved emotional, chemical, physical, and spiritual manifestations that bind your soul. Armed with and the knowledge of how to fill your soul with self-love, worth, and trust, one can begin to live life free from the bonds of pain.
- Those who are currently working with a therapist on but need more time than an hour session to break through to their core.
- Those who need treatment but cannot commit to 42 days yet still want to take the beginning steps toward a new outlook and understanding to support the road to recovery.
- Those who have been to treatment and are in recovery and have a feeling of fear of relapse or need to re-center oneself.
If you are open to the process and willing to do the work and let go of some control for a week and if you want healing, our Intensive Programs are for you!
What our attendees have said about this program:
- “…one of the most life-altering weeks I have ever experienced.”
- “Phenomenal. A week of inner-exploration and realization of why I continue to engage in the thought process of my addiction to food”
- “I have been in treatment several times and nothing compares to this week of extraordinary work and commitment by the facilitators.”
- “The Week-long Intensive is just what the name implies… a week of intensive work.”
Call 1-800-588-HOPE to reserve your spot today and to inquire about program costs.
- All workshops, meetings and activities
- Room and board; daily meals*
- Roundtrip transportation (from Abilene Regional Airport to Shades of Hope)
* All meals contain no sugar or white flour (i.e. “abstinent”)
What’s Not Included
- Psychiatric services
- Medical evaluation
- Airfare from home airport to Abilene Regional Airport.